Monday, May 5, 2008

Carissa, you owe me one! Hahahahaha if mad woman didn't poke me then i wouldn't run after her with me non-friction shoes, and she wouldn't have made that jerky turn that made me fall cause my shoes didn't allowed me to stop. Gee oh no that was super embarassing i want to dig a hole to hide myself.

Oh carissa, you're a murderer! D: Lololol just kidding C:

Since when grasspatch wasn't centrals second home! Uh huh. Lovely people. :)

Didn't sweat like yesterday for ages! Wasn't cell but cell dinner with central three! E-hub was crazily filled with people. There's a theater though, now there's no need to go to tampines mall! (Grins) And........... one round on the ferris wheel for $6.50 to see cars outside on the road driving. (Very nice hor) -.-
Catching was w-o-a-h tiring. I.held.cheeyann's.sweaty.palm.! Roar. But was totally fun. :D

Charis came and hohohohoho there's a major height difference. :)

Oh and we adopted a child from orang alias! I have a little sister now ha ha ha ha! :D She's so cute and lovable not like me and you. Hur hur. I'm going to give her my million of kisses to her her her. Isaac wanted that little boy (who was also uber cute but not as cute as her!) because he was wearing the soccer jersey lol. Settled with the girl in the end :D Yay they finally can get the chance to go to school! (even though we hate school alot when there's exam ha!)

And can't you believe manz. Subway didn't had bread and cookies at 7.30pm. -_____________- Joke of the year man. Its like macdonalds without fries and burger right? But i won't forgive subway cause i was craving for double choc cookies at that point of time hur! Pian pian don't have cookies, my goodness. -.- Ha ha ha so not funny.

Why why why, saturday always seems to be brighter than other days. :D

Viwawa's so addicting and i'm hooked to wahjong, omg sin sin. I won twice in a row and that wawa on my left kept shoving out tiles that i didn't want, so that i cant win the third time, neh neh. But i leveled up! :D Uh........... i'm at the second level only. -.-

No comments: