Thursday, May 15, 2008

I was 2 marks away from my double-science............... ): ): ): ): ): but heh heh geography was \m/ ..! And sure sure sure enough you would get bored sitting on the hard floor right!




Classic heh hehz! I luv paranoma so cool so cool.


Oh i've got a hot watch on my right hand! Its dumokun hiak hiak! The thing is............the time does not change (forever)! :D
Ay are you dumb or what! Ha ha ha ha ha ha it's a fake stationary watch which renia drew on my hand! ^^v and its super coolz hor hor hor.!


My watch says, ...7.01! So that i would not be late for school ha ha ha ha ha and plus it can glow in the dark! So much hotter than szu yuan's watch right!

Then samuel saw my hot watch and he drew on his hand which was purely lousy coz its imitation.....!

I like the history fieldtrip today,
................they sacrificed their tomorrow, for our today. :)

Okay nevermind yup anyway fort canning to changi museum to kranji war cemetry :D Bus rides are pretty long esp that jam on our way back school! Got back to school at 7.30+++++++++++++++!



The tales of toh siewting & (ahem) on the bus.............. :)

I've caught all there scandalous acts ha ha ha ha! You'd have nothing to say now and you can stop teasing me because i can bribe you with these pictures mwhahahahaha! :B

But apparently she claim that she was helping me snatch back my seat (which was rightfully mine cause that noob stole my seat away!) hehehehehe good girl.

No comments: