Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm listening to 987 (Smack that all on the floor smack that oh-oooh~) now and it definitely brightened up my day cause of cutie-pie muttons ^^V. Plus smack ass exams. :B

Hey maths wasn't that bad as i thought so i am happy happy happy. But yikes, i made lots of gay mistakes! That prefect square question................., its worth only 2marks but why i don't understand huh..! I thought the equation equals to the shape of the square! -_____________-



Morning maths bombarding was productive heh heh. Crazy i couldn't solve that simultaneous equation in that shinglee wb and my numbers went up to a million. Brain's-jucied. Zehao's such a prevert, could solve it among the 3 of us (Sndy, Smuel, Jnne!). Ho ho ho trio gave up anyway heh that question didn't came up anyway :)

Exam's finally over but the feeling just isn't right hmph. But bowling went great i guess! :D I wanted to use great force to strike and i let go off the ball but it flew backwards and it landed with a loud thud oh my goodness, burrows head. That was so, embarassing geez. Oh and hahahaha another time the ball got stuck halfway in the 'drain' and we had to balance and retrieve it back lol! 2 games was enough to break my wrist alr laaaaaa!










The route to the ulu kallang leisure was a pretty nice place to take photos, but urgh why must we have a bad-photo day yesterday! All the pictures didn't turn out nice at allllllllll. ): ): ): ): ):


I don't know what the hell is ong wei ting doinggggggggggggggggg! Oh and hahahah we sat this! Super dang hilarious, went round and round then people kept looking.

AND I DON'T LIKE WHERE KALLANG LEISURE PARK IS LOCATED SO ULU OKAYZ ONLY GOT TWO BUSES! Z.

AND I JUST HAD TO MISS THE FIRST 30 MINUTES OF SHOWDOWN AW AW AW why didn't i get home in time! Okay luckily i didn't miss the human football part so coolio okay, mudfight! I think i still like the senior citizen part better ahh crap i can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy, your buckle came off ha ha ha. Inside joke...........samuel and zehao didn't get it while i laughed like crazy.

So long since i last typed viwawa on my keyboard hahahaha i'm off! There's this big room 'JOANNE ONE YI TING COME HERE' waiting for me to enter, sssssshhhhhhh corey fool why you go announce the whole world my full name. Zomg i think this is irony cause i just said my full name. -.-

No comments: