Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Spent almost half of my day glued my eyes to this fantastic taiwanese drama, Hooping dulcinea. :) The quotes from the drama were really nice. Eh samuel you should go watch and catch some phrases to sweet talk to (ahem, you-know-who) :D

What's a holiday without homework, a miracle. Unfortunely, i have piles waiting for me to complete them. Ho ho ho i shall start on them l-ater, after ushers camp prolly.

I cooked maggi mee for my lunch today! I followed playback flashes in my mind of shifus' advice (daphne and sandy) on how to cook maggie mee. -.-.-.-.- I guess it turned out slightly better than my first attempt, this year march.

Suddenly I thought of this sentence Ma Hao Ming said during camp just the minute before the nightwalk ha ha ha ha ha i am evil.

"我突然覺得我媽好好喔!"
"我好想要回家!"

.......... that two sentences had me laughing fits, lol. Oh and i remember when he saw an ant in front of him, he said 'Wo zao wo zao!!!!!!!! (Runs away far far!) Remember, its for an a-n-t only! Lol lol.

Yes yes and guess what....................... (say what!)
'What!'

I'm La ding dong group leader together with Jon siow for camp ho ho. I'm just going to leave all my duty to him haha okay la i take back my words. I can't wait for amazing race.!

No comments: