Tuesday, May 27, 2008

(Typed yesterday but forgot to publish ha ha you believe?)

Finally…………. my chicken mcnuggets meal right in front of me (yummy yummy rub my tummy) ha ha ha, Not much of a decent meals those four days, always including a large portion of veggie in my plate (then I’d have to throw it away coz I could not finish it).

Poor handphone (No peekchures!) wasn't allowed to be brought along with me to malaysia hur hur. The battery was flat after leaving it not to charge for 4 days, ah lou-sy! Hah.

I like the ride from school to tuas to Malaysia koti tingi. J Sleep all the way because the chair can move up and down, fun fun!


Koti tingi is located in the rainforest and the weather is unpredictable! This moment its scorching hot, the next thing it rains, weird z. AND I DIDN’T DO ROCK CLIMBING, FLYING FOX AND ABSEILING AND RAFTING BECAUSE OF THE (FISHY) RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL MAN! Those activates were the highlights of the camp for me! WHAT WHAT WHAT THOSE ACTIVITIES WERE LIKE DDMD(DIE-DIE MUST DO) TO ME LORRRR! ):

Chill.
Relax.
Breath out.
Yes I’m alright now.

No wait one more thing…………..!

The whole place is filled with flea fly mosquito…. flea fly mosquito!!!!!!!!!!!! Zomg then toilets didn’t had doors too………….! Five stars huh huh huh. Okay maybe I wouldn’t mind if they didn’t had doors, but who would have ever thought that THE WHOLE FLOOR WAS FLOODED WITH DEAD INSECTS PLUS BUGS PLUS FLIES’ WINGS PLUS ANTS PLUS LIZARDS, which makes you puke before you enter. MASS BATHING! With ep girls and some other random people. We had no choice but to….. strip. Okay bye off that subject.

I slap my leg every five seconds, if not for corey’s insect repellent, my whole leg would be red in colour (polluted by my slaps lol!).


I have to say, even though the environment was super low-class (until cannot low anymore alr), the fun & thrill & excitement is twenty thumbs-up highclass.

Our group eleven papaya instructor was nice, Andrew. :) We got him a really nice nickname, lkk!

AND I SAW TWO SHOOTING STARS! :D :D :D The stars were really pretty at night in Malaysia! Nightwalk in the jungle (!! Got wild animals!) was uber cooliz, I was glazing at the stars. :) We went in pairs but we couldn’t bring torchlights and the sky was soooo dark that you rarely can see anything that is in front of you so I tripped lots of times.

Jetty jump………. man, I want more! Sure all of us looked so retarded in the lifejacket, teeheez. Like a boho monster. I love my papaya team-mates yayie. River cascading was insane, I like to sit in the tyre and rock myself by the river ha ha. Got splashed and everyone was wet like penguins. Yes yes how can I forget Indiana jones too huh! I KEEP FALLING LA AIYO, SOME MORE I ONLY AT THIRD PLANK! We were totally 180degrees off-side, and I just poop down to the water (with no warning!), followed by Marcus. LOL.

Fireflies fireflies cruise at night, was eye-opening. I didn’t risk my life to fall into the sea by standing up to catch them in the boat. Right, the Gunung Panti Expedition! Climb mountain ley…. SUPER TIRING. The slopes were so steep that I keep on sliding when coming down from top. Clicmbed for 8 hours but didn’t reach the submit, stopped at checkpoint three only. Outdoor cooking there was Maggie mee! At least it didn’t taste like some weird solid fugus. Oh guess what, I didn’t got bitten by leeches even though I was the minority who wore shorts! Say I’m lucky or what. Genve got! ):

I like the team dymanic games, lots of fun and laughter, we broke record.! And low elements were challenging too. Waywash, scream your lungs out man, dava and miss mong tried that out and gracious they were so retarded lol!

Ahhh I did not forget this incident. Daphne and Joey scared me with a f-r-o-g, why so mean! They threw it back into the sea again but…. zz it swam back.

‘Campfire buring now, burn burn burn, ohh yay yippie yippie yay.’ Teachers came and Mr loh….. all of us have to rise up and welcome him in a car y’know, like president like that! Papaya and banana combined to present a friendship dance, the cha-cha part was funny! Oh I am so in love with the song now. The teachers made a fool out of themselves on stage man.

Epians gathered at night for a game of truth or dare, whoops super hilarious. Dm came and was forced to sleep before lights off.

I feel so bored now that I want to feature empathy people hee heez.

Amanda buys weird ___ colours too. (Don’t say me, say you also hor!)
Rachel bathe in a swimsuit, why so cute!
Karen always wants me to piggyback her.
Geneve was my water supply, love you!
Kele always borrow my mirror!
Siewting pull push jump play hug strangle tickle me during in between meals!
Sandy woke me up early at 6.15am to brush teeth.!
Samyee was unlucky to have (censored) on the first day of the camp.
Siyun lend me her jacket for 10 minutes woohoo.
Corey provides me with insect repellent. (Ha ha half a bottle gone!)
Zehao always scares me. (Punch him back one day!)
Samuel misses someone so much, aiyo aiyo.
Ruiheng lost me in the scissor-paper-stone game.
Jayne and Wanxin were my bus-mates yo!

I miss (who?)............you, renia la!

I’m going to have a good sleep today night, mwhaha-ha I can toss and turn whenever I want now. Boo I’m still traumatised by the toilets, crap crap I always learn how to appearciate things after experiencing even lousier ones hah.

I felt that I just wrote a self-entertaining compo ha ha.

……..I’m waiting for the photos from teachers. :D

(Going to appreciation dinner later in camp tee!)

No comments: