Monday, May 5, 2008

Why on earth.........................must we pee? Comparison makes it even worst. Plus structured questions?! 1h30mins wasn't enough grrr. Hiak haik nevermind i must learn to love Wang Da Yuan. Eh wait..........., was it him who invented exams? Ay i don't think so right. -.-

Anyway I'm not game for Lit tmr. Never. I've yet to finish the book, The Outsiders. Lying on my table since day one. Lol and i'm not planning to read finish cause we're not doing the outsiders after mid-years yay so no-point right! Ha ha ha i'm like only in chapter 3 where Johnny killed Bob. Sigh nevermind i hate writing paragraphs and paragraphs of words so i'm never going to take lit in sec 3. Can't wait can't wait to shoo lit away from my life! :D

So anyway I WENT TO THE LIBRARY TO RELIEVE STRESS BEFORE THE HIST'S PAPER PAPER AND HO HO HO IT WAS PRETTY STRESS-FREE. :D Double Bubble (or something like that la?!) was uber fun! Just that we had a really hard time logging into the computer................. -.-
It clearly states that User: Moeuser & Password: Blank
Then I retardedly typed the password as the word 'blank', and i typed typed typed for alot of times but still cannot log in and finally decided to get some help and guess what............
THE PASSWORD WAS MEANT TO BE BLANK. -_______________- Which means don't type anything and leave it as blank. -.- Oh my goodness.

Are we stupid or are we very stupid?

Oh Spread some love! I'm still drooling over that so-called (?) strawberry cake. Mmm-m-m-m yummy. Plus its so pretty cause it has a heart shape strawberry in the middle. Daffy duck rocks yes yes! :D


Alright QUIZ (tagged by shijing!) :D

1. At what age do you wish to get marry?
- Before I earn my first million (hahahahahahahaha joking la)

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boyfriend?
- To me, its friends. C:

3. Who is the person you trust the most?
- Church friends i guess? :)

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- You ask me, I ask you. C:

5. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- To go back to the past.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Not when its at night! (Grins)

7. What is your goal for this year?
- My goal...? Double science at least pleasez!

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- Why not! :D

9. Have you broken someone heart that she/he tried to commit suicide?
- I hope not....................................

10. What feeling do you love most?
- Receiving sweet letters, love love!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Please, smoking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want get lung cancer laaaaaaaaaaaa.

12. What feeling do you hate the most?
- When I have no mouth T_T

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- Yessssssssssssssssssss!

14. Do you believe in god?
- Yes.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in in your life?
- Things that money can't be bought with! (Cheeeem hor hor hor!)

16. Who cares for you the most?
- Idk!

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
- Shijing is bumby high yo!

18. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
- If only...........................................

19. What would you do when you feel that nobody cares for you anymore ?
- Taking a sleeping pill, I won't want to face the reality.

20. What's about friendship?
- Trust. :D The usuals i'll-be-there-for-you are often lies.

Ha ha ha ha ha i'm too lazy to tag others and change one question but doesn't really matter right! Love!

No comments: