Thursday, May 15, 2008

Siewting's car is like japan every morning, brr why so cold!

I des.perate need track pants hur hur hur. And ouch, de-brief's finally over..! Poor spongebob got abused by two lovely ladies behind me, they made my spongebob body-less! What the..........what the, you die! Aw but i'll miss the 4 bestfriends ha ha ha ha ha keep on gossiping.

Chinese: 108/200! English: 15/50!
Geography: 56/70
History: 30/50!
Science: 63/100!
Lit: 52/70
Maths: 74/100

I passed chinese thank god thank god! Phewwwwwwww.


Singapore art museum tour today and we were all snatching for the back seats! Was saying that zehao alone could push us 6 girls away from the bus door (just like yesterday!) but we suceeded today yay.! The tour was alright i guess. Just that some artworks were ahemmmmm, abit off key for students yeah yeah.










I keep telling them the long joke & short joke joke you you you you you better not (diao) me lol!

The path to the bus-stop was horrendous man. I keep getting hit by the fruits plucked from the tree, which appears to be like balls. Like am i the basketball hoop or what?! Grrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :@ Plus its like 10 balls thrown at once,,,,,, mean right!

Karen loves me coz her personal message says so......... :) Ha ha ha ha ha c.razy!

No comments: