Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Say its test-tube b pleasezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, b-b-b-b! Grr if that (!) teacher didn't come and lift my testtube up then i would not get mixed up and she didn't even bother to place it back at the correct position. Disgusting, z.

I don't know why but i'm excited over the showdown ha ha ha. I don't know if tmr's still bowling C: And friday's movie? ...................... no one's answering me, i am talking to myself gung!

I feel like a lifeless brat cause i didn't take a single picture this fews days.

Oh yes yes yes i got my physics mark. One mark difference is like a grade difference (!) like ewww, gross. Karen got only one mark lower than me and she's B3! .............you see! Big big big difference okay! I'm like a mark to A1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay forget it bio is going to pull down. Shyt shyt shyt.

2 hours drawing 3 graphs how how how ):

No comments: