Saturday, May 10, 2008

I feel cheated......................... ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): My initial 2bucks for developing 4 photos was raised to 5 bucks because they claimed that there was a service charge! ..................What nonsense, your service was just to stretch out your hands and pass me those developed photos, and that enough cost your 3 bucks?! Screw that scammer.

But i developed photos for Pjm, remind me to pass you two! ^^v Yes anyway school's off today and i skipped ironman cause i was really too lazy to travel to plaza sing, but ho ho ho landed up in sandy's house anyway!

Jackie's so cute cause he went, 'Wah! My sister bring friend, I bring friend, my brother also bring friend to our house!' when he saw me ha ha ha. And sandy's sister who is also chrystal friend and bernadette's friend, she's uber nice! She waved byebye to me when she left house!













Sun's roasting us like beef. Sweat like ptfffffff. But plentiful of vitamin E heh heh. Kfc and mcds and foodcourt and tampines food street was so crowded, no nice no nice, poor stomach grumbled alot cause the food orders took so long.


The day when joanne and sandy went to the singapore zoological gardens and there were pretty flowers hee hee hee.


And i couldn't resist the temptation to pluck one 8)

















J: Eh sandy your clock spoil ah! My handphone time is only 12.50 but your clock shows 2.45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S: Yup spoil alr.
S: And the clock shows 9.10 not 2.45! -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

That's why i need a digital watch..................! 8)

No comments: