Wednesday, May 7, 2008



Panicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicz.


My crazy paper lit is finally over hooray! I totally wrote crap in section 3, at least a B4 pleasez, no more D7. ): Big sigh, inequality didn't come up a single bit despite focusing on that theme the most. Sigh sigh. Dally died a gallant young man :)

Tomorrow's gna be relaxing, go school for only 30minutes then go home. -.-.-.-.-.-.- Ha ha ha at least better than long afternoons.

Then thusday marks the end yay yay yay i can't wait then long awaited camp! I'm not scared of getting drowned now cause the water level is only till our thigh lol!

Yes anyway go watch The Showdown on channel 5 on 8 May which is the last day of exams, 8pm! Muttons are on it and woah, super hilarious and funnyz i keep laughing at the advertisment! I hope i don't missed it!

I.r.r.a.t.i.n.g. My post keeps getting scheduled! B:

No comments: