Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yes anyway it was so sweet of Siewting to dedicate a song on 933 for me and renia yesterday night. I waited for the deejay to read it out till my eyes dropped..! But heh heh it was lovely. C: Lol even though i didn't know the song that was playing but still i enjoyed it. ^^v but ha ha ha ha ha you wrote in han yu pinyin oh my goodness lol lol!

Too lazy to elaborate my day today but mainly it was eat play sleep run sulk. We ran a.lot! Then it was five hours of walking around bugis (leg ache!) but was productive ha.


-----------------------------

There's just so much blood and more blood and pain in this world. The recent earthquake that had killed thousands of people, and the devastating news i heard at 7am today which brought my emotions way down, plus the car accident which i saw on my way to bugis... and the 'pool of blood' on my hand caused by markers.

Its like signs, signs to signal us, i don't know why but i feel so scared. I fear, so much things running thru my mind now.

I really don't know how much pain they are going through right now but i feel that i should do my part...........................

Proverbs 14:32, In death the righteous have a refuge.
Luke 19:10, For the son of man came to seek and to save what was lost.
John 10:10, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

I just felt that the verses were meaningful and some were from joan chew :)

No comments: