Friday, March 20, 2009

HAIZ

I'M HUISHAN & I'M JOANNE'S FAV PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLDDDDDD :)
Btw how do you hide muffins in fire extinguishers? We are going to have a rooftop picnic and SEE IT'S NOT GOING TO RAIN. If it rains we'll have our picnic under umbrellas which is COMMON SENSE but JOANNE ONG IS LAUGHING AT IT. :O The sky is nice and fine today. We can fly kites.
Oh by the way you know for my camp wilderness we had to make kites!! Only 2 kites were able to fly out of the whole level I think.
Weiling has jumped into the FIRE EXTINGUISHER HAHAHA

:)
WILL EDIT L8R, HOOOOOOOOOOO~

(Weiling)

I DID NOT JUMP INTO ANY EXTINGUISHERS LOR IT IS IMPOSSIBLE HUISHAN IS SO DELUDED YOU LIVE IN A WORLD OF DELUSIONS TSK TSK TSK AND JOANNE NEVER DEFEND ME I DONT LIKE YOU AND YOUR LONG HAIR :(

Joanne is exclaiming over how fast I type when she types the same speed as me. "SERIOUSLY LOR WAHLAU!" she is squeaking like a.... mouse. Wo shi tian cai. :) This literally translates into I am a day vegetable but exactly it means I am a genius (which is true because I've got 4 A1s woooo and 1 F9 for chinese hehehe I've got 36 for MT I am a day vegetable HAHAHHA omg I am 4th in level for chinese ok..... from the bottom, you idiot Joanne).

Oh yeah from now on, Joanne is no longer a Christian. She is now a Linger. HAHAHAHHA. Her new religion is LINGISM. :D She proclaimed it herself just now on my blog. I swear it is her and not me she is just very shy, too shy to admit it. Because she scared her boyfriend won't love her anymore because she is linked so such greatness, such amazingness! Her boyfriend's name is..... LA BI XIAO XIN (stupid Joanne is laughing I don't like you anymore). He has got very bushy eyebrows and therefore is a pervert, a LAO TIKO (like Joanne because LIKE BOYFRIEND LIKE GIRLFRIEND).

:D

Huishan just ran into the room, going all "MY SPARKLY RIBENA!!!!" She is such a bimbo. With bangs. :D

Lingism is the best religion ever, please join me and my greatness. You all shall be awestruck by my amazing awesomeness and my interminable greatness and you all shall be blinded by my amazingly awesome intelligence (which is not really true) omg I have an ego the size of...... the sun.

Joanne and Huishan are taking turns to blow into the Ribena bottle to create... some musical song or whatever. They are planning to be future song composers. They are still blowing.

Our brownie is starting to smell of flowers and Chanel. The kitchen is so far away from Huishan's room but due to DIFFUSION (omg my science is so power nehzxs) we can smell it from here ha ha ha I am sooooooo intelligent yet I am stuck in F&N what fish :(

I am not bullshitting, Huishan.
Yes I am a typist, Joanne.

I WANT TO BLOG LAAAAAAAAAAAH I HAVEN'T BLOGGED PROPERLY FOR 2 DAYS OK. I ALSO HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR 2 DAYS. HAVEN'T ATE FOR 2 DAYS.

This is now my blog because I am typing mwahahahahhhahahahahahahahahaha *takes over Joanne's blog*

*erases Joanne's face and replaces it with my beautiful face*

:D

Joanne: I want my brownie!

I am sitting on a dustbin because I am glamorous like that ;D

(HUISHAN)
I AM BACK and Weiling is nothing but full of crap like the toilet bowl.
BTW WATCH THIS

No comments: