Friday, March 6, 2009

I think Pc damn mean. Nengka somemore!!!!!!! Super evil i want stab you. And rengtian only know how to stand aside and laugh............ tsk i can sue you !! Later I expose your secret that you're scared of heights hehe, ok don't bully. I think this week breezed thru pretty fast aha.

Yesterday's Supreme court, Parliment, Ura building - awed. No one was allowed to take pictures at supreme & parliment except ura but yeah haha all really pretty and grand inside! Eye-opener.








I could not find my house!!


............but we spotted chung cheng! :) Drawn to scale and now i realised our school is super big compared to the other small blocks of flats.


197, over to grandlink for a game of counterstrike!!



Jaywalkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite a number of cchungers inside too. Felt like a super ultra noob in the first game. "Please don't shoot me, plz plz plz plz plz plz............. (piang) - dead -, .......... EH WLAO POH HONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" People first timer ley, don't want give chance hur lol. And for the few other games poh hong still keep killing me.

Then tried Left4dead, stupid nc game, play that game scare myself only HAHAHA stupid zombies. But but i caught up fast with the game, kept shooting own team mates (opps sorry zehao) EH BUT LEFT4DEAD VERY FUN TO SCREAM.


The 10 of us from hm who went to grandlink EH THEY WANTED CLASS GATHERING @ GRANDLINK SOMEDAY ALL PLAY CS!!


Headed to Deon's house for last min homework. I also cannot concentrate too much food for me to munch on hehehe. Amanda left for ballet, it rained so I stayed for a lil more while.


















Sup gossip girl, more sharing soon k hehe :)

///////////////////////

Then today I didn't listen to lessons a single bit partly because its friday!!!!! Umm hmm we went to Corey's house, I pity him as the host hahaha he had to clear the mess made by us esp the ants!!






Ruihang you are not taller.








We played wii!!!!!!! Super fun! ESP TENNIS HAHAHA smack until the chair almost spoil.







Michelle.... your hump damn gross!!!!!!!












His grandma suddenly came and knock on the door and we 3 got super anxious and begin hidding behind the tv hahahahahahaha.

HAHA FOO, I WILL OWN YOU IN TENNIS SOMEDAY.


PS: Sorry michelle its all in gray scale, i'll send you the pics tmr if I see you at the wedding :-)

No comments: