Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I swear I'm going to broke all relations with chinese language once I reach 17. I CAN'T STAND IT (YES I KNOW I'M SITTING DOWN NOW) BUT yesterday was one of the usual drills I screwed my chinese oral upside down. I talked less than 3 lines for conversation and she ended it off. And I got 3 for my reading only!!!

Like what, the topic was about economic crisis linked to tourism, and I pratically didn't understand what was she saying so i shook my head and ask her to repeat and explain to me. And then I asked if i could think for 5 mins so mainly I just stoned and no words came into my head and she asked if i was done after 5 mins, um i said no. HMM.

FORGET ABOUT THAT. At least I've got my awesome prata dinch sponsered by Mr R!! Together with Pearlyn Michelle Corey Eugene Ruiheng Zehao Jeramyn. Yay let's walk out of school more often and lure you into the awesome prata shop.

OH YES MY PHONE LINE CHANGED TO M1. Say bye to unlimited sms. I DONT LIKE M1 I PREFER STARHUB, because apparently my father wants to use my starhub line. Z.

ANYWAY I was excused from school today! But I still woke up at my usual 5am because I was afraid that I'll reach temasek poly late. So yes me and sarm got lost in that big school !! 97 schools were there, overcrowding LOL. Which compares to chung cheng, we have only 9 people, pathetic. WE ARE WERE RELYING ON SHUHADAH HAHAHAHA.


National Crosscountry 09. HAHAHA CHUNG CHENG SMALL FRY OK, SMALL FRY ONLY MAN.

We looked at the way the other schools train, its freaking scary. So we were like eh we come here run and just play la k! LOL.

I still can't believe I pressed in all the way for the 4.1km dist without stopping. Before the race I was so deyhdrated and the water cooler wasn't nearby so I drank tapwater which didn't taste good. And I was so scared that I will pee halfway while running!


Win ying was complaining that there was no checkpoint to drink water! HAHA.




Yaafooo.


Clarice!


HAIR!!!!!!!!!


Hehe


VS brought like 5 classes worth of supporters lmao. Totally formed humain chain on the track, own.


4 for Bgirls only. We all look so shag and LOOK AT THE SWEAT after finishing!




Watch tanline!!!!!!!

MR KHOO DAMN CUTE, don't know how to use bluetooth to send us those pictures! Don't know how to mark, how to exit, how to go main menu hehehe. He said there's no cross country this year!!!!!! :( GUESS WHAT. ITS 70 ROUNDS AROUND CHUNG CHENG LAKE FOR THIS YEAR. Since its the anniversary. It was suppose to be 70km around the diff parks in singapore passing a torch, but his proposal got rejected. Haha so its now 70 rounds around beloved what - Chung cheng lake !!

Ended around 11, and we had our brunch at tm macs! Wanted to cab back to school but no drivers were willing to fetch us. Shuhadah keep laughing!! Met the others in school then went parkway! Long bus ride back home and i'm tired now.


Samuel: " Whoa see... the longest question on Earth... !! " - Our Emath matrice paper.


And I spelled Robert Lee's name wrongly that he went to circle it!!! HAHAHA it just sounded hilarious to me.


Yes vivienne let's work hard together k!!!!!! :)


The third time I failed a chinese test this year. But sweet encouragments definitely cheers you up! :)


And I really appearciate it when Ji Laoshi paste stickers to encourage me.

Thank you Renia for helping me do my chinese compre corrections (its alot i know!!) when i wasn't in school today hehe thanks alot i love you babe :)

Track coach, Sim, was super nice !!!!!!! He often buy things for his own track members. Then surprisingly he bought a shoe for me, it was $183, he forgot to take the receipt out. LOL like super hard to accept it but at the same time very very very grateful. Damn nice i swear!

Corey actually white-lied that Lan was Learning Along Nature when his parents asked what was lan. HAHAHAHA learning along nature.

HI EDREA!!!!!! :) THRU US THRU THEM hehe.

Meg & Dia is awesome. - Masterpiece, Roses, Yellow butterfy, Monster.

No comments: