Sunday, March 1, 2009

Usher yesterday! Yay greeting is the win. Josiah (idk how to spell his name) was sooooo cute and I thought he was pri5 and it turns out he is sec3 !! Gave me a shockkkkk because he looks way younger and he's shorter than me! Haha even the smallest size shirt is oversized for him.

Then due to the influence of HM in school everyday I DEVELOPED A MAJOR ILLNESS OF COLD JOKES.

Have you heard the antartica joke?
Its very colddddddd.
"..."

Have you heard the vampire joke?
It sucks!
"............."


HAVE YOU HEARD THE STORY OF A IDIOT WHO KEPT SAYING NO?
Nooo.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"



HAHAHAHA ITS SO FUNNY BUT THEY GAVE ME THE THAT FACE. Wait till I tell you the Char siow bao joke which Pea told me & mich and we almost spit out our coke because we couldn't control our laughter!

Chairs Leong! Missed you like crazy, finally saw you yesterday aha. Get well soon i love you! :) Remember to get your jacket from me hehe. OH CRAP I JUST FOUND OUT I'M NOT GOING CHURCH NEXT WEEK. How your jacket ?!

Many of them saw the rianbow on wednesday!! It was so huge that Persis saw it on the mrt home and I saw it at pasir ris and it could stretch all the way to Jayna's house Clementi, the other end of the world! Rainy saturday and thanks heather for the lift home! : )

///////





Luckily we arranged to swim at 930 in the morning today because its raining now!!!!! Brought Lumix out! Siewting got her ear blocked and i told her to get out of the pool and keep jumping but she didn't want to listen to me! LOL.







And she didn't trusted my Nivea Kids sunblock lotion when I said that I bought it 5 years ago but haven't finish using (HAHAHA) but her Aloe sunscreen wasn't any better. Spf 30 only...... mine 35 leh! Hehe.















Her phone. HAHA siao one, her note, deprived of smileys.


















I super love this photo but she don't like it i dont know why! :(



OMG SUPER CUTE!!


I think I need to send my slipper for slipper wash soon.


I have powerpuff girl towel!!













I can't see your face!







Forgot to zoom out!

I THINK I AM TANNER NOW. ROAST DUCK ALREADY K BYEEEEEEEEEE. And I think I suck in swimming hahaha.

PS: Everyone's having their common test week this coming mon! HAHA. Thank goodness my level doesn't have ct or I would be spenting my sunday with books already. This coming week's going to be fun i hope!
PPS: I was 45min late for physic class on sat! MrA finished the whole worksheet when I stepped into the classroom hahaha. K nevermind. BUT ME BLOSSOM AND RENIA GOT A LIFT TO PARKWAY IN MRA'S CAR!!!!!!!!! Pictures of him drving, http://alvinandthechipmunks09.blogspot.com/

No comments: