Tuesday, March 17, 2009

J: Eh I want to watch the movie Coming soon!
Ruiheng: What movie is that?
J: Horror (............) hahaha
Ruiheng: What is tittle of the movie?
J: Coming soon!
Ruiheng: I know coming soon, what is the tittle?!!!!
J: Tell you coming soon already!!!!!
Ruiheng: Yes I know but I want to know the title!
J: COMING SOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ruiheng: Huh.........
Ruiheng: Oh... um OH..... OOHHHH COMING SOON IS THE TITLE AH.
J: YA HAHAHA I SAY COMING SOON SO MANY TIMES ALREADY!

Super gay seriously HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Random bus rides over sg ++ made my leg ached. Love our garden of eden. Grassy photo collection our fav hoho. Super tuesday with Joan! :) Then planning over dinner with Joanc & Benton. Keeping our plans for secret for now hehe.

Happy birthday Jayne! (17/3)

No comments: