Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I can't taste food properly now !! I have 3 cuts on my tongue and one ulcer :( Super ... grr annoying. Ha ha ok anyway class outing today, ecp and it turned out that Lienhan's assumption of weather report really came true, IT RAINED! Ok nevermind blossom carried her pink umbrella when cycling HAHAHA I promise i'll upload pictures to class blog asap.

Oh yeah we have a new classmate yesterday. Pearl! Haha. Saw the contract she signed with the school in order to come back to chung cheng again, omg like so many stupid rules. Yeaaah. But she's nice cause she told us stories about her hehe.

I HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGG I JUST TRANSFERED THE PHOTOS AND I FOUND OUT THAT OUR FIRST CLASS PHONE IS SCREWED!!!!!!!!! I think the uncle accidentally changed the mode and the sizing became 320 x 240 PLUS SUPER SUPER DUPER BLURRRRRRRR. Can't even see a thing!!!!!!!!! Oh man :( :(

No comments: