Monday, March 9, 2009

Miss Latifah's Wedding (1)

Pt 1, Miss Latifah's wedding. THANK YOU LEK FOR YOUR PICTURES I LOVE YOU 1314 REGARDLESS OF SUN OR RAIN. And those with the ultra lousy gradient... belongs to me, ......WHAT! Dearest lemix's memory card was full not even until half the wedding.

PUSH IS AWESOME. Just don't get weekend tix, daylight robbery itellyou.

Photobucket
I've got skill.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Think popcorn, drinks & arcard (hehe).

Photobucket

Photobucket
EH I LIKE THIS GAME BUT I SUCK AT IT.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahlong's son!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN CUTE FEEL TEMPTED TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zoe tay!! Yeah her real name hoho :)

Photobucket
Vivienne :)

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Blur.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
OKAY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY (HAHAHA) At least improvise decision to change D into a smiley :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hopped onto the fourth 291. Hmm I wonder who was late.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We bought sunflowers for 25!

Photobucket
And a necklace for her :) Me and renia chose it!

Photobucket
Our board!! I know not very nice but but FROM OUR HEARTS!

Photobucket
Yingjie proposing to Ms latifa .........

Photobucket
And goes down on her knees HAHAHAHAHAHA

Photobucket
Very sweeeeet looking couple hehe.


Then we spotted.....................................

Photobucket
MRS MACDONALD AND SON

Photobucket
AND MR MACDONALD AND DAUGHTER


Photobucket

Photobucket
You can recongise her signature pose already :)

Photobucket
WHAT ABOUT QIUGUANG'S SIGNATURE POSE, THERE.

Photobucket
HMM I WONDER WHO WAS LATE.

Photobucket
Okay you two seems like the newly wed couple.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Figure that out, LOL.

Photobucket
Jeanette :)

Photobucket
Yingjie :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They call themselves Farenheit. K omg I am laughing damn hard HAHAHAHAHAHAHA farenheit.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We always have to take another shot because renia STONES and not look at the camera LOL.

Photobucket
She's still stoning..... .... AH HAHAHAHA.

Photobucket
Fg!

Photobucket
Corey you look like a retard. Pearlyn you look pretty. I'm biased to girls hehe.

Photobucket
Now I have no idea what you are doing!

Photobucket
I like this shot!! By samuel i think.

Photobucket
I also can hold the cup without my hands!

Photobucket
OMG DONT TAKE IT TO HEART THAT I POSTED THIS BUT AWW SO CUTE HAHA.

Photobucket
Look, farenheit again.

Photobucket
SO CUTE HUH HAHAHAHA

Photobucket
Ah finally!

Photobucket
With the gorgeous looking bride :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stop! No corey you are not the gorgeous looking bride. Back to Ms Latifah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Long gowns are cool.

Photobucket
I like her hair too! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bodyguards for the zebra crossing yo.

Photobucket

Photobucket
SORRY AMANDA!!! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket
They say she's pregnant :( HA!

Photobucket

OKAY SHALL GO DROWN IN AMATH NOW BYE

No comments: