Sunday, March 15, 2009

I've been telling people about the four chapters joke but they gave me that cold face HAHAHA not funny meh tsk. Got back progress report yesterday but I do not know exactly how I fared because mine's with Renia. Um.. okay yeah she said I failed 2, mm.

1500 was disappointing. But I'm super proud of Shuhadah who clinched first!!!!!! :) For Rachely if you're a loser i'm a bigger loser too plz plz cheer up everyone loves you. Your knee... is more important rmb!!!!! :) And Joeyo stop singing Heartless, you're making me addicted. "To a woman so heartless heartless...... heartless. How could you be so heartless HEARTLESS HEARTLESS....." hmm so addicting.

Rushed to Paya Lebar after event, to think Sam still made me wait for her for 30mins!!! Then she still made me choose her clothes. HAHA sam you owe me two.



































K THEN TALENTIME 7.30, got back to school on time. Actually almost everyone who sang on stage got a prize because there'e approx only 3 contestants in each category. Xuewen was high with me throughout HAHA. Shijing congrats on first! :)

Tracy Xuewen Xiangyun and me headed over to Celine's house for stayover but had a very filling supper at Newton circle first. There was like stingray and satays... disgusting clams, chickenwings thank you celine's mum!



All of us were fascinated by the sleep. Played wii and audition, audition damn hard to play now haha i give up after 3 seconds. Tracy drank 2 bottles of vodka, okay then she said that she wasn't drunk BUT SHE SOUNDED DRUNK OK HAHAHA. Her whole face was red then she keep on off on off the lights, people trying to sleep leh!!!!!! I still don't get it why they like vodka, i don't like the taste.Was super tired the next morning, rushed to tuition at 9am, i pulled it through!




Saturday finally came after missing church last week. Ushered, and van looked very cute. Heather finally came back LOL FINALLY. Small little things during cell brighted up your whole day, like affirming people hahaha. 21 back with car and jae. And I slept right after I got home super exhausted. ITS THE MARCH HOLS.!!

No comments: