Monday, March 16, 2009

I still can't get over that fact I had to wake up at 5 to finish up my overdue zuowen (unawesome) then hitch a ride and headed to school for chinese remedial...... Ahem chinese i repeat um yeah. In the holidays 8am. And I was badly suffocated with another piece of zuowen right in my face. Then can leave school, ptff!!!
Totally unawesome.

Aha took like forever to finish the second compo, made the class missed the first movie timing! We almost missed the second movie timing, i gave up on the compo i totally jumped to the conclusion paragraph when i was not even near there.

In the end we walked to kallang leisure in the rain. Why is it raining when we're having our class outing HAHAHA. Still missed the movie timing so we bowled instead!! We have a few pro bowlers in our class, okay acutally we have alot of pros since I was the only that has a score >50. Cheryl hit 128!!!!!!!! Samuel 80+.

Some went home and we had the privillege to earn half-subisdy for kbox hehe!!!!!!!! Thank you very much Clarence. We're no scammers, we're just trying to show him how to spread the love :) :) :) :) Kbox from 2 to 5 whoo ultimate.


Amanda and deon went for cca after 45mins :(


Ahem yes farenheit. + Samuelt.














We owned this song HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're way too beautiful girl.


Check out the food. It was all on Clarence.


See his mouth so big!


Feast i swear. Diet for me soon.






They dominate the mike.




We sang romeo and juliet together!!


HAHAHAHA WAVE YOUR HANDS.










I got hold of the remote control and I secretly choose the song Alibaba when they were not looking. And the next thing there was like big group of people mass dancing in alibaba costumes singing A-LI-BABA, A-LI-BA-BA-BA BABABABABA ALIBABA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THEIR REACTION STILL CRACKS ME UP.


They sang mostly chinese songs. No idea when was the last time i listened to a chinese song, been donkey years. No choice HA.


Poh hong finally a pose!


Look like korean right?!?!?!!





I tired beat-boxing on the mike hmm ok kkk cannot make it LOL LOL. I keep typing mike as milk. Another serious typo of mine.


Here's your very cool picture!







STOP SINGING LOVE SONG TO EACH OTHER!

Total amount was horendous. Blame the food the drink, and maybe our noise level extra gst HA LOL . Gentlemens paid <100. Insane kbox session, HAHA luckily my voice is still with me.

Happy birthday Liying! (16/3) Happy birthday Wenhao! (15/3) Happy birthday Lydia! (14/3)

No comments: