Friday, March 20, 2009

Ingore the previous post. I don't why, but almost my friends have brain damage HAHAHA pardon them. Esp those 2. I love our very awesome picnic at carpark roof (cum liying's belated birthday celebration). I'm stuck in sending pictures because both of them are using the latest version of msn (THAT DOESN'T HAVE SHARING FOLDERS) and Huishan insist that I should upgrade my version so that she could send her batch of photos easier to me. So I just redownloaded it, but it doesn't seem to have any difference because I haven't receive a single picture up till now. Hmm.

I want the old version back! Is there like any way to uninstall back to the previous version HAHAHA. New version's layout is so neat and clean. I'm not used to neat.

Align CenterHappy 15 Liying! Uber chocolate-ty brownie cake with seriously overdose hershey chochips with extra nutella top coating and colourful sprinkles with m&n's wordings. It was too sweet!!!!


Do you spot bubbles!!


Love them alot!

No comments: