Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy birthday Michelle, Amanda & Corey! FIRST MAY HOLIDAY FOR YOU, HOLIDAY FOR ME TOO. Ahh amd i didn't had the chance to take a photo w/ you!














My comic strip.
















Then I told foo to open up his present. Because I bought his present FOR ME TO PLAY!!!!!!! But this is call, kill one bird with two stones. Genius.

FLYING BIG BUBBLES!!!!!! With very cute mickey mouse wrapping LOL. And my phone became super blur because all our hands were soapy tsk ha.





See big big bubbles!!! I like.















Then

we started bubble spamming

And I accidentally hit her back HAHAHAHA not being sadist, but its really hilarious.




I tried piggybacking her.













Languages are over Screw english Double screw chinese, big time.
What's with the unwrittable compo topics?!?!!! .........

I shall buy all the bubble bottles and flying bubble spamz after exams again!! Now how to do log. How how how how tell me. Happy may day!

No comments: