Monday, November 16, 2009

1. We went to Seoul garden with an empty stomach by not eating breakfast on purpose!!! They go there for the chicken but I think I go there more for the brownies CMON ITS AWESOME. And there were 3 tourist groups = snatching for food!!!! Luckily we were there earlier than them. The whole tub of choc chip ice cream was almost gone, i was so sad! Anyway thank you Samuelx and Pc for treating me and Renia! Hehehehe no we didn't bully them and force them to treat, they willingly treated us, gentlemen :)

2. MY GIRLFRIEND IS AN AGENT TEN THUMBS UP!!!!!!! I find it even funnier than normal comedy shows man HAHAHAHAHAHA laughing throughout the entire show! WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT

Can't wait to watch 2012 digital too! 3d yeaaah!

I'm still so full! Hahaha I always over eat in buffets. Yay there's netball trng tomorrow to burn off calories gained today!

No comments: