Saturday, November 7, 2009

Last day of chinese intensive was finally over yesterday!!! Headed over to Siewting's w/ Rlly and we bought macs. Thnks Siewting's mum :-) Won 2 small fries and I forgot we already had alot of food but I went to redeem it, and we ended up with a very bloated stomach! Hahaha! Watched Orphan, it wasn't exactly that gory or scary but I have no idea why we kept screaming! Its just a girls' issue. Thank god we're not in a cinema. We go "Ah shit shit shit the girl is behind!!!! Quick run away lah!!!!! AhhhHHHHHH!!!!!!! FASTER RUN!!!!!!" Yeah.

The girls want to learn Replay dance from Celine Jessandra's. Its cheaper than other schools, $90. I feel so so so cheated by Studiowu now HAHAHA.

Third day of work. Kinda alright because it seems more like a friend gathering than work. Colleagues are really fun, they even plan to have a chalet to bond. We lost many customers because Starhub lost the BPL to Singtel!!!!!!! This sucks.

" We're having this 50% heartland promotion for Starhub cable tv............... "

"Ah no thanks, I'm changing over to Miotv (laughs to self hehehe)" or "I watch soccer and I can't believe Starhub lost the BPL to Singtel! I guess I'm changing to Singtel." or "Nah I'm cutting Starhub cable tv off next month."

"Changing to Miotv"
"Changing to Miotv"
"Changing to Miotv"
"Changing to Miotv"
"Changing to Miotv"
"Changing to Miotv"
"Changing to Miotv"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WE LOST ALL THE SOCCER FANS CUSTOMERS. SIGH OH WELL HAHAHAHAHAHA that's alot.

Gotta prepare to leave for Open House. Need to tend netball booth! Thank god I'm not in morning shift :)



Get well soon Anna Santiago! :) Taken during the H1n1 period and we had to clean everything thoroughly.

No comments: