Sunday, November 15, 2009

Am talking to Huishan online now! She is such a blonde. But nevermind I love people who are dumb and retarded! :> Talking about blondes, Siewting is another potential.

"I don't know if I boarded the correct train leh. I'm at pasir ris, and both sides also got train."

Pasir ris only goes one way! And both trains goes the same way, you'd never board the wrong tain y'know hahaha! Blonde??? Yes.

Then on the same day itself, after dance she told me, "Eh I always thought that the mirrors could take video. But just now it was our dance teacher who took the video, not the mirror."

And I have nothing better to say. Plus it wasn't even hot and she was wearing her cap yet she still wants to open her umbrella HAHAHAHA I feel so embarrassed to have her as my friend. Nah I'm just kidding lah!!!! :)

CANNOT EAT BREAKFAST TOMORROW

CANNOT EAT BREAKFAST TOMORROW

CANNOT EAT BREAKFAST TOMORROW

Need have an empty stomach for tomorrow's heavy lunch wooooooooo. Going to have an awesome time gorging down food and gaining weight. I can't wait and I can't wait.

No comments: