Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Going to be a brave girl and bathe with the wounded knees. Hahaha then when the wound dries up, going to have a fun time peeling it off. Gosh sounds disgusting. Netball seems long today, met sweetheart up after that and headed to arab and haji. Second chinese intensive tomorrow, the first was bad enough. I can't imagine tomorrow's session. Ate Tom's palette on monday and I still had my usual flavours!!! We kept promising ourselves that we won't choose the same flavour and try the others. OH AND I NEED LIKE 56 MORE CIP HOURS HAHAHA OH WOW THIS IS SRSLY LOSER.

Looking forward to friday's baking! And i'm going to sign up for Megalife-Highlife Elevate camp on saturday. We'll be staying in a hotel and i'm totally excited for the buffet breakfast everyday!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pc won the instant win 3rd&4thpax free starcruise and he didn't want so he gave me! So now I hope Siewting goes to cruise this holiday so that I can tag along. Hehe. Oh well work tomorrow! Going to be a long tough day.

No comments: