Saturday, November 28, 2009

Finally back in Singapore, and I'm glad i'm back in one piece!!! I'm seriously thankful I managed to come back alive YES I AM REALLY THANKFUL because the traffic there is crazy. The drivers in vietnam hcm city are reckless and they horn for no particular reason. I hear on a average of 3 horns every 10 seconds. Insane ok they make the whole city so noisy. And then when its green man, the cars don't stop and still continue driving, I was like....... O_O?!?!?!?!!!!! HOW DO WE CROSS????? So its just like crossing the road and risking your life at the same time. Equates to crossing the road with your eyes closed. Worst still, the motorcycles treat the walking pavement as their road too. 10 over motorcycles were speeding right past me while I was walking. Thank god i'm still alive after crossing 10 over roads everyday for the past 5 days.

Missing so much things here in singapore while I was over there. I can't believe I actually left my laptop here. To think I downloaded so many movies to watch, for nothing now. Their currency make me feel very rich. We had like 2 million dollars in our wallet. WE ARE MILLIONAIRE WOOO, for that instant only. Shopped a little. 2 tops, 1 hairband, 1 bag, and a pair of shoes. Ate lots of food there everyday. Their buffets are cheap. And taxis are cheap too. Average 130,000 per ride which is only $1 ++!!! CHEAP?!?!

I'm going to bathe now. Then unpack. GOSH I MISS MY BED!

Parents going hongkong next year without me because I'm having o's preparation. They're going during march. Sian ttm.

I missed church today :( I miss central two!

No comments: