Sunday, November 8, 2009

Open house was disastrous hahaha its totally the school's issue. Ah well. Guides cooked hotdogs and eggs and I sampled tried some of their food. Actually quite nice you know!! They.have.supermother.talent. Nicole was telling how awesome her cambodia trip was then she compared skin colour. Um okaaay I'm still darker than her despite her being under the sun there everyday. Hur hur!!!! Netballers didn't had much to do besides tending the booth so we walked around aimlessly. Me and duck waited for Kele to end and we headed to church together.

Talked about the Bermuda Triangle. Its very mysterious to me. How could planes and ships disappear without a trace? Sounds cool and freaky so I just did a little research on it. Hehe yeah I have nothing better to do ok. Hmm Bermuda Triangle. W:ow.

Yay I passed up my camp form!!!!!! The only sad thing is camp is on 26 Dec. It is still a long long long long way to go. Can't wait!

Benton's migrating to Aus next year with his cuz. I srsly have no idea whether was he joking or was he not. He seems kinda unbelievable yet at the same time, what if he's not joking and is really migrating???!!!

Was talking about going bungee with Huishan and Weiling last night. Then Weiling pasted a flickr album link which I think its quite cool. So credits to her!























AND I HAVE ONE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FOREHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shuling say I like indian now :-( Rachelt Pam Sandy laughed at me!

I wished Antm would be broadcasted everyday instead. Cycle 13 girls are so sweet!

No comments: