Thursday, November 19, 2009

Night baking + sleepover at Charis's! :)


Rushed from netball match at Cchy that day. It rained. And its unfair because their school was much nicer than us when they're only a branch of cchms. Hahahahahaha. I like their school better!


LET'S START BAKING!!!!!!




Now I understand why they say cookies are fattening. Look how much sugar is needed!!!!!!!!!!! Let alone brownie. Why must they be my favourite food!






Yay topped with chocolate chips hehehe






Sending in our first batch of cookies


AND ITS A FAILURE!!!!!!! ALL BURNT!!!! SIGH SIGH SIGH SO SAD.

Nevermind to comfort ourselves, let's just say its a draft batch.



:(





We baked till we were tired. But I liked our cookies alot!!! Alot of them were failure though, but it was quite nice to me eh hahahaha. Anything chocolate is nice to me, even if its burnt.




Rushing through Ss Essay. Deadline was that day midnight! :(







Jayna finally has fringe she had been whining for 15 years. Yay her!



:)

No comments: