Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finally need not go back school the next day!!! Until friday. So its a stay up tuesday. Upcoming training plus friendly match with Chung Cheng Yishun on fri. I don't have this exceptionally happy feeling after today Chinese o's paper. I've got 7/10 for my close passage hehehe which was seriously a surprise because i normally get a 2/10 for my school's paper. But my compre is going to screw me up badly because I couldn't lift answers from passage. Stupid compo didn't come up on what I wanted, so I memorised for nothing. Oh well well well.

Not expecting A. Just hoping for a B because my chinese is very lousy. Just hoping for the best xxxxx its over anyway woo!!!

Jiaqi Eelin Renia Duck and I had lunch at Ikea after paper. I ordered kid's meal, first time buying that, and the burger is super duper small and fun-sized!!! Buy one kid's meal and sit beside them whom are eating meatballs, will make them feel like a pig. We pushed trolleys with our bags in it and played hide n' seek inside ikea! Nonsensical people man hahahahaha it was so much fun hiding and then seeking. Then was craving so much for their ikea hotdog and in the end I forgot to buy. Wasted!

Went to track training with Jiaqi on Mon. Ran 4km along Nicoll Highway for warm up. And 4km was just only warm up. The rest of the training was sprinting 300m, and it was so tiring because we had to repeat it so many times. Rather much prefer long dist to short dist. Trained abs too, and it made me realise netball physical trng isn't tough at all compared to these.

Studied at Kele's house aftermath and it rained heavily so I turned on my sleepy mood and slept on her bed. I'm yearning so much to bake during the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to enjoy the process of preparing the ingredients, then sniffing nice smelling aroma from the oven, and tasting your hard effort baked cookies!!! Mmmm. And brownies, cupcakes, cakes. MMMM.

I hope I'll get to bake at least once during the holidays. My house has a oven but I don't know how to operate it. Sleepover at Charis's on friday and netball match ruined my plans of baking in the afternoon. All the way at Yishun somemore. I assume its at Yishun since its Chung Cheng Yishun. But i can't wait to see the girls! :)

1 more day before my photobucket account resume.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS ONG!!!!!!!! My primary 6 form teacher cum netball teacher.


No comments: