Friday, November 20, 2009

Joan: "Let's play a game"
Joan: "Let's dedicate a post to each other!"

HAHAHAHA I don't know how she sees this as a game but well, I'm here to complete my mission: A POST FOR MY DEAREST SWEETHEART!!!

She is sweet. She is witty. She is elegant. She entertains me. She is talkative!!!! But I still heart her. She is extraordinary. And she is awesome, rosy and terrific! That's how you spell me a SWEETEART!!!!!

I'm like 15 minutes in submitting this post (Yes she even set deadline 6.45). Anyway hi Joan sweetheart THIS IS FOR UUUUUUUU. I love how you always observe me, and you always seem to read my mind. Its scary how you know me so well, like from the inside out. You read me like a book!!! I'm sad, you're there. I'm happy, we share the joy together.

You know how to make food orders for me hehe. Kfc 1pc drumstick snackers. With alot alot alot of chilli sauce. Or Chicken mcnugget student meal with curry sauce. You know all these!

We swim together, we study together and we suana-ed together. I like the way we spent time together. And don't forget your smile. Its always right under your nose, its not gone, so do remember to smile even if everything falls apart. Faith is your middle name isn't it? Make use of it!

Still remember the static we had in marina? Hahahaha. Yeah we have chemistry don't we! How we would do the same faces and only realising it after we looked at the camera. Hehe.







I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!!!!! See you tmr! (A)(L)(K)

No comments: