Friday, November 13, 2009

Initially picnic with sweetheart was cancelled because it rained! Accompanied Sam for lunch before her last o's paper (SHE IS BEAMING FOR JOY NOW! O'S OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!) while we were thinking of backup plan. Came over to my house in the end, and caught My Sister's Keeper. Sweetheart has a new dog, muffy and I can't wait to see her :) :)

Bon voyage korean peeps!!!! Gonna miss u guys hehe have a safe trip there! here wasn't any point of sending them off because they're not even migrating or anything, but oh well it was kinda fun. Embarrassed ourselves at airport and its all Kangsing and Serene's fault. They stole my slipper and made me run barefooted around. Corey made a farewell "banner" for Jway hahahahahaha and strutted around with it. BE BACK SAFE AND SOUND AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!





Oh yeah we managed to made our way to Keppel Bay on our own yo! I think the scenery is gorgeous there. Weining poked flower stalks into her ear holes hahaha!

Morning training and match in the afternoon. Then sleepover at Charis's! :) Will upload all the photos some other day, need to go sleep now.

ENJOY YOUR BANGKOK TRIP TOO DUCK!!!!!

No comments: