Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Get straight to the point. Gotten back all my results, of course there's a tinge of disappointment but I've told myself its not the end. Its pointless to rant non stop about your lousy results. Its human nature though. What's really important is the heart to know your mistake and study even harder. So that's my view. And never compare. No matter how many people seem to do better than you, don't give up. This is for you, and for me :) Because there's so many people who are disappointed with their results. Okay so for me, I took back 8 papers and I failed 4. Definitely heart wreaking but I'm not holding it back, I'm going to study even harder.

Still quite amused by my class chemistry's average of 41 percent. Oh well hush tomo's the end of my self proclaimed holiday. I better buck up. We all better buck up! Don't wna end up with a 30+ pointer again do we? :) And I don't want to fail both languages again for the 3748562th time.

Vivo with my bunch of girls.


Leandra is a giant :( And she's going to have a hard time finding a boyfriend!


Giant :(





We were all in black/white!



Renia came :)


We had ben's n jerry!!!! Yummy!!!!!!


I love their cheery tissue, it makes me happy :)






Kbox happy time!






Left early!

I thank God for these girls in my life because they bring me a bundle of joy :) Really miss playing netball with them. Remember holding the pole and shouting the pole is falling? Remember complaining whenever coach made us do beep test? Remember playing tough matches and going super off form? Remember fooling around during trainings? Really miss netball alot!!!

3 comments:

Celine said...

we should go back trng one day he he.

Celine said...

we should go back trng one day he he.

Joanne said...

Hahaha yes!!! I don't seem to see coach around in schl :(