Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Okay so I'm left with 3 more papers! And I'm feeling freedom nearby. Actually I'm already feeling quite free now. I can't believe I got over today!!!!!! Chem and geog paper 2. The schl has lousy timetable. I spent my night till 4am studying geog and I totally abandon chem aside. That explains why I thought today's chem paper was quite tough (a number of people thought it was manageable). Honestly, I think my phys paper will be better than my chem. Even tho the phys paper was a killer!!!!!!!!! Amath too.

And human geog! I lost 10 marks already. Because of my slow writing skills, I couldn't finish up my lorms AGAIN. And I chose the wrong location too, another question gone :(

NEVERMIND THREE MORE DAYS I WILL BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

thio said...

WHY YOU STUDY TILL SO LATE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? insane leh...

Joanne said...

Hahahahaha alot of things to memorise!!!! :(