Sunday, May 2, 2010

Haven't touched the computer for ten donkey years, I feel so foreign with the keys when I'm typing it now. English paper on friday is the usual "so-so, but confirm fail again one" yeah hahahaha. Been a pretty good weekend, friday night was Joanc 18th birthday party! I'm so glad that she's part of my life :) There's alot thank you's I wna say to you, even those small things you've done for me. I love you!

Yesterday me and Siewting tried surprising Corey at his house but we got terribly lost for an hour, aimlessly walking from block 400+ to 100+ and sweating like never before. What an experience, I'd never want to get lost again. We found his house and waited one storey above his house, but he heard us whispering and came up to surprise up instead. So we got surprised instead of him. We stupid or he smart?

Cell was awesome :) Was at grasspatch!!! Memories, good memories over there. Played a few games and shared about our week. Randolf and his girl's toilet experience still cracks me up anytime!!!

Currently missing in action now. Wait till I get back my phone then I'll be able to contact people. And since its the exams period, i'm gna limit my computer usage so I'm gone from the net. Discipline!!!

Ps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE, AMANDA AND COREY! The may day babies!

No comments: