Friday, May 14, 2010

I bought a new nail polish from the face shop :) I spent marking day eating Tom platte and trying out new flav0urs! Awesome my fav place! No wait before that Weining accompained me back to schl (THANKS WEINING REALLY REALLY THANK U HEHE) to check on my ezlink. Its not in the general office. My fourth time losing my card :(

Okay anyway shopping! Aha yay! We visited the cookie museum and decided it was too expensive because it was around $15 per cookie. Hang out at the area outside esplanade again, our usual chill out place :) Watched the sun set, admired the city lights, walked along bridges and even saw pathway filled with fire pots! Eyeopener indeed! Because it was Singapore art's festival. They off all the lamp posts and filled the pathway with lotsa fire pots! Visited the merlion because we felt touristy. Circle line and it was home sweet home with goreng pisang waiting for me at home.

Need to pack my room soon. Its in such a mess!!! I wna repin my pin board too :) And fill up my room wall with Venice's mindmap and post-its :) Okay sssshut up.

No comments: