Friday, May 7, 2010

I'M HALFWAY THRU PRELIM!!!!!!! Just another week more to go, left with sciences and maths and geog p2. Okay that's still like quite alot. I barely use the computer during examination period so I find it quite rare to post now. But hehe its friday!!! TGIF.

I'm really drained out. I slept from after school after geog paper to now 11 plus pm. My parents didn't know I was back so they spam called me and even ate dinner without me. But when I was in the same house with them!!! So I'm hungry now because I didn't eat dinner :(

My mum's reaction was epic when she found me in my room, only at 11 plus. I would have slept all the way if she didn't wake me up. Tiring indeed!

Anyway eng chinese emath p1 amath p1 ss and ehist geog p1 are over!

I think I was blind during Amath because I missed out 1 question. So my mark just flew away like that. Venice came out for ss essay we were all rejoicing like mad!!!!! Seriously overwhelming of happiness because I studied that only.

Ehist was ridiculous because I did 2 essays without any contextual knowledge at all. I wrote my ehist essays using geog knowledge. I think I was making up a new history story because whatever I wrote wasn't even found in the textbook. My ehist don't even think about getting above 20 hahahaha.

Chinese was tough but tough I cannot do not tough i also cannot do, so no difference to me hehe. So happy geog paper 1 is over! So far I think that only my geog p1 went well. Despite the fact that I never finish the paper. Because I wrote too slowly.

You know right, I JUST CANNOT WRITE FAST!!!!! That's why I can never finish a ss and ehist paper. Never :( Because I write too slow. Even Belinda after exam tell me that I wrote super slowly, like taking my own sweet time like that. But in fact I was rushing!

Okay I shall google on how to write fast later. Need to train to write fast already, seriously at a disadvantage :(

2 comments:

R,LLY. said...

Omg you seriously sleep so long???? Bigger pig than me :B Anyway good luck for your geog!!!!!!!

Joanne said...

Hahahaha yeah was too tired!!!!!!! LOL