Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pre, Post Exams, I spent most of it with Weining. So hey the apple of my eye, here's something for you.

I'm glad you've appeared in my life. Thanks for being patient with me, whenever I'd seek help from you in work. You never fail to take time and explain it to me. Thank you for your encouraging and warming messages. And your little actions really made me feel special too. Thank you for always being beside me, always. What I like about us is we love satisfying ourselves with deserts whenever stressed. Love you alot and let's study hard during the june hols! Not neglecting our to-do list too hehe.













Meeting you this Sunday :)

/////


And quite sometime back where we surprised Corey at his house!

Lim Pc spoilt my Lovely Bones, you APBP. I think my reading speed is rrrrreally as in really slow compared to his.

No comments: