Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tgif with sweetheart! The last tgif I spent with her was at TGIF cafe. Kinda a long time ago, but ah well it was gd time catching up. We ate a hearty lunch at nyny. I love my meal! Double up with a candyfloss after that, was so bloated after the meal. I even skipped lunch and dinner the next day because I think the food haven't digest finish!!! Haha okay.

One tick off our to-do list! Write wishes on balloons :) And let it fly up to heaven. I wrote 22 wishes. Ended off with a "Find a good husband and go church together every sunday and have a very cute kid." Hehehehe still a long way but I want a happy ending to end off my last wish.












Our balloon adventure!


Pink and turquoise :)




Make a wish


to God








HAHA see her get A1 for chinese O's and cook well for F&N practical!




































GROW TALLER!!!!!!!!!!




























Up


High


Fly


& Away

We stared so hard till the very last moment it disappeared from our view.

"Can you see white dots in front of us?"
"Yeah! What are they?"
"Dust particles"

We stared so hard until we could even see the dust particles. It got me so dizzy! I could clearly see the dust particles in front of my eyes, and they're kinda transparent in colour floating in the air.


:)

Yesterday sermon was really gd!!!! I liked it alot :) The new series is really gna be awesome, quite excited to hear the other messages. Many fleas coming up this june/july! Tho I just missed one yesterday, car said it was good. Aw man! Nevermind there's more coming up.

Hooked on Flea II on 29/30 May, Hooked on Flea III on 5 June, Wacky Fleas on 13 June, Swap & Shop on 20 June, Flashlightbattery3 on 10 July, Mega Flea 16 July

Just needed to remind myself. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

3 comments:

said...

I like your last wish :)

Anonymous said...

HI SWEETHEART,
TGIF WITH YOU ARE THE BEST :) love you and better not go flea on 5june!! c209 gathering and my performance. hehehe <3

Joanne said...

Charis: Hahahaha you're going to find a good boyfriend too!!!! <3 Hehe
Joan: Yes sweetheart i love you <3 HAHA okay then i'll be going church!!!