Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wazzzzzzzzup! I just watched more annoying orange series! Suddenly feels like there's nothing to do because normally I'll be cramming everything into my brain this timing. But exams are over today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today today today!!!!

Actually exams ended for me yesterday already. Self proclaimed end. We even went to Suntec for Swensens ice cream feast and sat at the open space outside esplanade till 7+. With wn viv zoe! :) Anyway exams are over weekends are finally off from studying! Wait till monday then start getting demoralised.

Watched Backup plan after last paper today with the girls! I bought food back home to eat. Hehe must replenish my stomach, hadn't been eating during the exam period.

Pictures from Chew's 18th! The day of English paper 1


































Isaac is forever retarded!






Chew listening to our songs!








Her secondary school friends exposing all her embarrassing stuffs that she did!!!




JOAN TURNS EIGHTEEN!!!! Happy girl :)


Garfield cake for the 18 year old! Hehehehe






I LOVE CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!! I was spamming brownie with the fondue


Her guestbook very cute :)


Joanc the birthday girl! :)


My beautiful Shuling when she wear heels :)


Sam! :)


Alisa!












Sweetheart! :)






Duck! :)

I feel like having a sausage bun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really feel like eating one.

No comments: