Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today I met up with Randolf, together with Daphne and Shuling. He enlightened us, we didn't know there was Coffee Bean at Singpost. Shared my usual Double Choc with Shuling (Thx Randolf for the treat!) and Daphne got her usual too. I must say, it was real good time of sharing. I was really impacted by different ones of us. And the stuff that Randolf shared was inspiring, really got me into some deep thinking. There were quite a number of good stuffs for me to ponder about, and I hope I hadn't forgotten them. (I have bad memory)

Random fact, I was saying "Whenever I sit on the ground, I like to pluck the grass" Then Randolf gave this cheekily look and said "You know what I was thinking when you said that? I pictured next time when you have husband, when he sit on the floor you would start plucking his hair"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH RANDOLF!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH RANDOLF!!!!!!

Joanne said...

HAHAHAHAHAH YEAH HE MAKES US LAUGH SO MUCH!!!!!!