Thursday, May 20, 2010



“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” - Winnie The Pooh

I like spending evenings eating candyfloss and watching the skyline turn from sky blue to orange to pink to dark. Then accompanied by a short peaceful night walk.



I like cute cartoons.






Pink candyfloss. I'd prefer if it was on a stick.























































We saw this ball of fire while walking!


It lighted up the entire pathway. One pot of fire even dropped from the tree because it was secured tightly enough. Thank goodness we were about to walk there.











:)

Rollar blading for pe tomo! Kinda excited because I didn't had pe for a long time and I love pe! Yesterday afternoon was spent in Ikea with Daphne and Rachel. I had my all time favourite hot dog bun and I tried their currypuff too! Then headed to bk for some study and off to prayer mtg :)

Today I had deserts! I have a sweet tooth. My dear girl had some really gd recommendation :) We shared brownie w/ ice cream & mudpie & creme brulee. Heavenly!!!!!!!!!! And it was such a nice place with awesome ambiance :) Will be going back for more.

Am so happy. Bought 3 stacks of post-its today :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg that place you sat there by the river side was the place xx and I sat when we watched our first fireworks on the day we build the bear!! Memories xx!

Joanne said...

Hahahahahaha you still say!!!!!!! Forbid you to reminisce!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

where did you go?:) the place seems nice

Joanne said...

Outside esplanade the huge open space :)