Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ruth felt a raindrop. It was a definite drop, and they began to land on the redwood tabletop.
"Do you want to go in?" Artie asked.
"Everyone else would be inside," Ruth said.
"I know."
"Let's get wet."

The June hols are here, kinda anticipating fun this month but I better take this mindset off. Need to start intensive. Have to reread my whole ss and ehist textbook! And stop failing those two!

Studied with Charis before service. I like how serious we'll get when we do our work :) There's silence which made me feel very comfortable with it, no such awkwardness. And she gives this I'm always here for you feeling, which warms my heart alot. Charis, here's something for you, I love you.

Yesterday's sermon taught us about friendships. About putting God in the center of our friendship. I think this whole series is just simply so awesome, how it speaks to different ones of us. Was contemplating whether to skip yesterday's service, I'm glad I didn't.

Rushed down to Ivan's 16th. Was late and they finished bbqing already. Had a gd time laughing at our classmates, and stories that happened during class. Bunch of jokers. And I still think how Poh hong lied to his tuition teacher was quite hilarious!!! Hahaha. Happy birthday Ivan, hope you had a blast last night :) Grow up and strong babe! Fb can't seem to upload the pics!!!!

Sam talked to me near eleven. Had a meaningful conversation with her. She really inspires me and how she took up the courage to deactivate facebook and delete twitter. To step away from the worldly and insecure world. I really admire her for that :)

Its sunday folks! I want a peanut butter bread for breakfast but the fridge ran out of peanut butter :(


No comments: