Saturday, October 15, 2011

Been so tied down by pw, re-editing proposals and trying my best not to complain (hahaha). I thought I'd have the time to read finish my book by this week but it seems impossible now. Barely halfway through. I remembered my banana got squashed in my bag yesterday!!!!!!!!! I WAS SO ATONISHED I TELL YOU. I yelp out a scream, and they were like what happened?! And I showed them the sucidal banana and they started laughing...

Anyway it was a terrible thursday, I woke up with a spinning headache and feverish forehead. Had the thought of skipping school but I couldn't because I had my classmate's birthday cake with me. Sweet classmates bought watermelon for me because they said it can cool down my heat. And they forced me to drink herbal tea and I insisted no. Decided to play frisbee after school and I was feeling much better after sweating it out! Headed to ikea for dinner. Good time good time :)

Yesterday my fever was gone and I ended up with a tummyache :( It was crazzzzzzzzzy!!! Toilet was literally my best friend. I spent half of phys tutorial inside the tutorial, missed part of the going through of answers. Hm yes talking about results, generally I'm alright with them. I mean humans can never ever be contented with their results no matter how well they scored. But I'm generally thankful for my results. B C D D S. Don't ask about the S hahahaha it was expected ;)

Thank God for the end of promos, and the taking back of results :)

No comments: