Sunday, October 16, 2011


I doubt @ashleytzy will be able to see this but for the million and one times, all the best for A's dear! Its a blessing officially getting to know you in Mj when we were both from cchms. Thanks for being a great agl, and how I would always bump into you in school and even outside on study dates. Believe that you'll do well for A's :) 

I just cooked spag for dinner with my mum! Lots of meatballs hehehe unfortunately no sausages. My dad is over at hongkong and the house is so quiet whenever I come home after school. I mean its already so empty being an only child :( OH AND I AM SO EXCITED TO BAKE SOON! Cookies/muffins/brownie whatever I just love baking with friends why don't have I an oven at home. 
 
There's training tomorrow for 3 hours, honestly I don't know how am I going to survive that. I like setting goals before trainings, it makes me more focused. Its alright if I don't meet my own expectations but I'm really afraid of disappointing others. I'd only feel good about myself when others tell me I did a good job. I don't know, I think I just got to be more confident of myself. Always feeling inadequate and insecure of myself. Got to conquer my greatest enemy, myself.


No comments: