Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ferry rides

A trip to Tekong today! It was a fairly memorable trip. Virgin ferry ride to there too. Sadly I don't have any brothers so I won't be able to experience the "sending your love one off" feeling. That's so sad!!! I think its so sweet to take a ferry there with them and witness them being transformed from a boy to man. Aww :)

I enjoyed the ferry ride!  Though it was kinda bumpy and it got me dizzy after I got off. We watched some video which depicted the whole army life. Lotsa tough trainings, how they endured and pulled thru it, really some strong brotherhood in armylife. Seriously I won't mind going to the army now if I'm a guy. I think I'd enjoy the whole process and experience.

Got to explore tekong, held a heavy gun, take a shot, ate their ration food, watched them do their obstacle course, visit their bunks. Though the schl wasted our only day of holiday after promos by organising this trip, I think it was a good experience.

Oh yeah I'm so exxxxcited!!!!!! Schl subsidised our floorball sweden trip from 2.8k to only 850. AND PLUS THEY EXTENDED OUR STAY!!! From 7 days to 12 days. WAS SO ELATED!!!!!!!!!!!! Now hoping that my dad would allow me to go for the trip :) Gna spend christmas there though, mixed feelings. Gna miss out christmas in Singapore with my dear friends :( But christmas with snow there sounds good too??????????? :)

Still feeling the aftermath post promos feeling. Hahaha I love this feeling. I rather feel bored doing then to slog my guts and study. But what's new, end of promos is equivalent to the start of pw. I'm going to type my pw proposal after this blog post. Sigh!

No comments: