Sunday, October 9, 2011

JC1 Bash

I could say last night was fun, with great company, deejay, laughter, but then again it further made me stand firm on my commitment. Alot more firm. Let's start from the top. JC1 Bash at Zouk! Haha I'm still surprised the teachers approved the JC1 party proposal. Headed to fel's house around 2, snuggled on her bed, painted nails and waited for the rest to come. Dressed up and we're all good to go. We had no idea what to wear so we were really afraid we'll go in underdressed because we heard some are wearing prom-dress like.

The deejay did a great job in keeping us entertained. I love how they provided my fav food!!! Hehe nuggets and pizza. Okay a plus point for that. And everyone looked pretty and suave :) Then the dance floor was opened, loud music and we literally had to shout to hear each other, all meridians started going crazy dancing. Really a sight! The only thing was I didn't join the crowd, I stood by the side. It was fun watching everyone though :)

But I think I'm gna be heavily judged. Alot saw me by the side while my friends were inside. Well I definitely had my reason for not going in. Few years back I made a commitment to myself and God that I'd never club, and that's something I'm gna to live by. So yeah yesterday I kept to my commitment. People occasionally saw me at the side, joined and talked to me for a while, then I told them to go back in and enjoy :) Its quite nice to see how people cared, they thought I was sad or something!!!! Hahaha. 

While watching everyone, I thought I could have been over at down town for cell dinner. But I believe God allowed me to gain insights on what's life without him last night. I felt like I was through a little test last night, tested my values, my faith, and my resistance not giving in to temptations.

And now we're all sure that MUGGER SCHOOL DO CLUB HAHAHA and the deejay said its one of the craziest bunch of people he's come across.

I don't know who is going to read this post, but a little disclaimer here I do think that its definitely not wrong to club. Its fun once in a while, with crazy friends and all, would definitely be a great night, but just don't make it a lifestyle :) I just had my reason not to because I choose to live by my commitment. Overall I had a great night :)


Headed to supper at 313. I thought I lost my ezlink card but thank goodness I didn't hehehehe or else I'd be super bumped.


No comments: