Thursday, October 6, 2011

Girls are like spaghetti and guys are like waffles

Girls are like spaghetti and guys are like waffles. They think like boxes but girls' thoughts are all over the place. I attended a fairly good talk today, didn't regret not going for it. Then it was training time! I felt like I didn't run alot because I barely sweated. And kinda uptight that I'm deproving after sucha long break. Got to wake up now!!!

Yay our post-promos buffet dinner :) I'm never ever gna eat buffet again (unless I'm tempted by it) but yeah never ever!!!! I was so full after the second serving. Whereas Bryce took like ten thousand over plates. Okay I like their cheesecake there :)


We kinda didn't know where we were after we finished eating. So we cabbed back. Extremely fun filled day. Did I mention we went to the wrong shaw and had to cab to the correct one because we were already 45mins late for our reservation. And then the taxi driver just had to scam us by going one big round - it felt like a ride to jurong :(

ITS INTENSIVE PW FROM NOW ON!!!!

No comments: