Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Had our first op dry run yesterday. It was madness, our timing got changed from 11 to 8am so we didn't had time to practise at all. Clicking of slides was based of feelings, and we just did our best reading off our scripts with emotions. Generally all of us did quite well. I prefer speaking so much more than writing reports. Presenting is definitely one of my stronger component. Teacher said I managed to bring in the warm and lively atmosphere just that at times I went a little too fast. So yeah shall work on slowing down hehe.

I think pw tested alot on my patience. Well it was just unfortunate for us to get an annoying group member who does nothing and decided to go mia for yesterday's dry run. I called and texted him, no reply. Sometimes he just gets on my nerve but I'm just glad I never ever reached the time where I blew up. I like how my pw mates are supportive of one another (I mean excluding him) and I really enjoy the pw sessions at coffee bean. My pw mates are my close good friends in class and its so much easier to work with :)

Its another day of pw today, well for the whole week ahead. Gna conquer the week.

No comments: