Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweetheart's wednesday

Finally gotten a day to hang out with my lovely sweetheart. Its been AGES. So so so long since we last hanged out proper besides random bump-in-each-other at church on saturdays. I miss her SO MUCH. And I'm glad I spent this wednesday with her together! Used to hang out around town, random bus hopping, exploring secret garden, like how much I hope to do this again, time doesn't permit. I'm just contented enough to finally spent a day together with her :)

 

Meet my sweetheart, Joan :) 

The cafe we initially wanted to go was CLOSED :( Decided on random bus hopping again

Settled on Raindrops Cafe. And it was raining outside anyway.


Wasn't planning to shop but I ended up buying a pair of heels and random stuffs along the way. Oh and we meet a few halloween people at scape. They figured out that we were scared of them and they walked towards us to scare us!!!!!!!!!!!! So intimidating. Reminded me of the time when I was walking along downtown alone and a group of scary masked people started surrounding me and I was so so so afraid.

Generally a well spent day :) More hang out days to come with sweetheart!

No comments: